The Indigitization Program engages with the public through events such as workshops and forums. Working with academic institutions and BC Aboriginal groups, the Indigitization Program hosts events regarding the conservation, digitization, and management of Indigenous community knowledge.
- Digitization Project TakeawaysHello! My name is Atreya and I am the Program Assistant at Indigitization and a current … Read more
- Orange Shirt Day 2022September 30th is recognized as Orange Shirt Day, also called the National Day for Truth and … Read more
- Indigitization Website WalkthroughJoin our program manager librarian Kayla for a walkthrough of our new website.
- Introducing the Indigitization Program’s National Research Council (NRC) Canadian Indigenous Languages Technology ProjectThe Indigitization Program is pleased to announce the launch of our latest initiative, part of the … Read more
- Info-Maintainers Panel: Perspectives on the Maintenance of Indigenous Information, Data, and Cultural KnowledgeOn October 15th, our program manager Kayla Lar-Son will be presenting on a panel along with … Read more