The Indigitization Program engages with the public through events such as workshops and forums. Working with academic institutions and BC Aboriginal groups, the Indigitization Program hosts events regarding the conservation, digitization, and management of Indigenous community knowledge.
- Indigitization Website WalkthroughJoin our program manager librarian Kayla for a walkthrough of our new website.
- Introducing the Indigitization Program’s National Research Council (NRC) Canadian Indigenous Languages Technology ProjectThe Indigitization Program is pleased to announce the launch of our latest initiative, part of the […]
- Info-Maintainers Panel: Perspectives on the Maintenance of Indigenous Information, Data, and Cultural KnowledgeOn October 15th, our program manager Kayla Lar-Son will be presenting on a panel along with […]
- Panel with Gerry Lawson: how COVID-19 impacts Indigenous language revitalizationRising Voices will hold a series of virtual events discussing how “Indigenous communities in Mexico and […]
- Spring Workshop UpdateIMPORTANT: Updated information regarding workshops and travel. As we all know, the COVID-19 outbreak continues to […]